Go To Search
Living in Orland ParkEnjoy Orland ParkBusiness and Development
How Do I? - Help Center
Online Services
Permits & Conservation
Watering permits for new sod and landscaping are issued through the Public Works Department. View information on Orland Park's Water Conservation Program.

Please contact Public Works at 708-403-6350 for more information.