Go To Search
Living in Orland ParkEnjoy Orland ParkBusiness and Development
How Do I? - Help Center
Online Services
Painting - Residential Exterior
If the property is located in the Historic District, contact the Development Services Department at 708-403-5300 for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA), prior to any painting or exterior changes.

Permits are not required for residential exterior painting.